White LED Armoire
- The Beautify Makeup and Jewellery Cabinet with LED Lights offers a practical and stylish storage space for any bedroom or dressing room
- Overall dimensions are 145cm(H) x 51cm(W) x 36.5cm(D); cabinet/mirror alone is 100cm(H) x 51cm(W).
- Excellent free standing mirror and jewellery cabinet holds up to 36 pairs of earrings, 36 rings and 16 lipsticks. Also features 9 hooks on the inside of the door, 4 spacious shelves plus hanging hook on the side of the cabinet for your hair dryer, straighteners or curlers
- High quality white painted MDF with black velvet interior lining adds a touch of luxury and protects jewellery against scratching
- Full length adjustable glass mirror surrounded by 18 battery powered LED lights – ideal for trying on different outfits. Also features a smaller mirror inside the cabinet – which is perfect for applying your makeup
- Easy self-assembly. Makeup and Jewellery Cabinet measures: 36.5 x 51 x 145cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
There’s much more to the Beautify Makeup and Jewellery Cabinet than meets the eye. At a glance, it looks like a full-length mirror. However, open the door to reveal a spacious storage space that is large enough to accommodate your collection of cosmetics, jewellery, belts and hair accessories.
Spacious Storage for Jewellery & Makeup
Instead of keeping your tangled necklaces in shoe boxes or drawers, the freestanding jewellery cabinet features 9 hooks on the inside of the door. This provides the ideal place to hang your necklaces keeping them within easy reach and free from tangles.
Inside the cabinet, you’ll also find space for 36 pairs of earrings, 36 rings, 16 lipsticks and 4 spacious shelves to keep cosmetics, perfume, hair and skincare products, glasses and watches neat, tidy and easily accessible. There’s also a handy holder on the side of the cabinet where you can hang your hairdryer, straighteners or curlers.
Framed by 18 LED Lights
Perfect for fashion conscious individuals, the dual purpose Makeup and Jewellery Cabinet not only provides a useful place to keep all of your accessories in perfect order. It also features a full-length adjustable glass mirror framed by 18 battery powered LED lights – which is ideal for matching your outfits with your jewellery collection. There’s also an additional smaller mirror inside the cabinet for applying your makeup.
Complements any Décor
Made from strong white painted MDF, the neutral colours of this chic cabinet will complement any décor making it perfect for your bedroom or dressing room. With its magnetic closure, the cabinet door won’t keep popping open and the black velvet interior lining adds a touch of luxury and is designed to protect your jewellery from scratching.
The Jewellery and Makeup Cabinet is easy to assemble and maintain. Just wipe clean the outer surface to keep it looking pristine.
3 x 1.5V ‘R6’ AA batteries required - not included.
Cabinet measures: 36.5 (L) x 51 (W) x 145 (H) cm
Please note: jewellery and accessories are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
Please note this item is flat-packed and requires assembly
FREE UK Mainland Delivery* *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery(Order before 1pm) *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode.
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us via email to receive an authorisation number [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.