Hexagon Wall Mirror & Jewellery Hanger
- An original take on the traditional mirror and jewellery box, this split design combines both hanging hooks and a half hex mirror
- The modern geometric hexagon shape and champagne finish make it easy for you to bring the geo-trend into your home
- With 2 hidden wall mounting hooks on the back, its simple to fix this jewellery hanger / mirror to any wall
- Dimensions: L32 x H29 x D2cm
- Claim your free 2 year warranty by registering your product. *Terms and conditions apply
This hexagonal wall mirror & jewellery hanger is an elegant solution to the problem of missing and tangled jewellery. Hung from a wall, it’s perfect for holding your accessories, as well as having a handy mirror to make sure everything is in check.
The modern geometric shape and champagne gold finish make it a feature piece for any jewellery lover. Keep your fave pieces on display and safely stored.
With 2 hidden wall mounting hooks on the back, it’s simple to safely fix this mirror to any wall. Transform your space in a matter of minutes with this statement mirror & jewellery hanger.
Dimensions: L32 x H29 x D2cm
FREE UK Mainland Delivery* *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery(Order before 1pm) *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode.
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us via email to receive an authorisation number [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.