- The best kind of storage doesn’t look like storage, and this decorative accessory doubles up as a jewellery stand and jewellery hanger, looking impressive with or without jewellery attached
- The towering structure was designed exclusively in-house
- The strong metal structure features 17 hooks, perfect for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and more
- A great gift idea, this stand puts precious pieces on display
- Dimensions – H31 x W12 x D12cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required– *Terms and Conditions apply
This jewellery tower in a luxury champagne finish features 17 convenient hooks for hanging all your precious pieces – from necklaces and earrings to rings and bracelets.
Made from strong metal, this sturdy tower is ideal for delicate and chunky pieces alike. Don’t just hide your jewels away in a box, show them off with this lovely storage tower.
The perfect gift idea for a jewellery lover, this tower is stylish full or empty and also helps to keep everything organised and easily accessible! Give them something to make them smile.
Dimensions: 31 x 12 x 12cm (Height X Width X Depth)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery* *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery(Order before 1pm) *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode.
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us via email to receive an authorisation number [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.