Navy Blue Velvet Wall Mirror
- Add some classy, contemporary appeal to any space with this bold, statement mirror. The navy velvet frame is very on-trend and makes the perfect decorative accent in any modern room
- Mirrored surface will create the illusion of added space and maximise light
- Mounting hooks on the back of the mirror for safe and secure wall hanging Diameter: 60cm Weight: 3.9kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required– *Terms and Conditions apply
This mirror on the wall is the fairest of them all!
Enhance any space with a luxurious velvet mirror. In a bold navy, this is a striking piece that’ll make a focal point in any modern interior. The easy way to add a fresh, on-trend touch, it’ll give your room a whole new vibe.
This large round mirror is not only swathed in a soft-touch fabric, the mirror will also create the illusion of added space and maximise light, making this a valuable decorative accent for small and large spaces alike.
Easy to Hang
With 2 hidden wall mounting hooks on the back, it’s simple to safely fix this mirror to any wall.
Dimensions: 60cm (Diameter)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery* *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery(Order before 1pm) *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode.
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us via email to receive an authorisation number [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.