Rose Gold Acrylic Makeup Case
- On-trend metallics and plush velvet combine to create this lockable case
- Features four concertina compartments that open out for easy viewing and access to everything inside.
- Comes with a lock and two keys to keep all of your cosmetic items secure
- This transparent acrylic material makes it easy to see all your makeup products
- Dimensions: L30 x W19 x H16cm
The Beautify Rose Gold Acrylic Makeup Case offers stylish and practical storage for all of your cosmetic products. Ideal for professional salons, mobile beauticians and makeup artists as well as home use
The well thought out design provides enough space for even the largest of cosmetic collections and makes finding your items simple.
Durable & Built To Last
Constructed from durable transparent acrylic, the clear finish makes it easy to locate specific items when you’re in a hurry. The case is also extremely robust and wipes clean for quick and easy maintenance – giving you more time to focus on getting glam.
Easy To Transport
A great choice if you're always on the go, the design features a smart, strong and secure ABS carry handle.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery* *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery(Order before 1pm) *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode.
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us via email to receive an authorisation number [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.